1 28 oz. can baked beans
1/2 lb. ground pork sausage
8 strips of bacon
1/4 c. honey
1 T. onion flakes
1 t. onion powder
1 t. garlic powder
1/2 c. barbecue sauce
1. In a skiller over medium-high heat cook the ground sausage until no longer pink. Drain off the excess grease and set cooked sausage aside.
2. In that same skillet chop 4 slices of the bacon into bit sized pieces and cook until crisp.
3. In a large bowl combine the cooked sausage, bacon, beans, honey and spices. Stir together and pour into an 8x8 baking dish.
4. Lay on the remaining 4 strips of bacon and liberally brush with the barbecue sauce.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until the top bacon is crisp. Allow to sit for 5 minutes before eating.