1/2 c. flour
1/4 t. baking soda
1/4 t. salt
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. brown sugar
1 t. vanilla
1/4 c. unsalted butter, melted
1 c. chopped pecans
1 c. mini chocolate chips
2. In a bowl combine the melted butter, egg, vanilla and sugars.
3. Sift in the flour, baking soda and salt until just combined. Stir in half of the pecans and chocolate chips.
4. Press the dough into the greased skillet and sprinkle the remaining pecans and chocolate chips over top.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown and the edges are puffy and the center looks set. Let cool for at least 5 minutes.
6. Top with vanilla ice cream and dig in!