2 c. shredded cooked chicken
2 c. frozen, drained spinach
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 c. cottage cheese
2 8 oz. packages cream cheese
1 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 T. dried onion flakes
1 t. dried parsley
1 t. dried Italian seasoning
1 t. salt
1 t. pepper
1 large jar marinara sauce
2 c. mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish and 8x8 baking dish. Pour enough marinara in the bottom of both dishes, enough to cover.
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients, reserving 1 c. of the mozzarella cheese to top at the end.
3. Boil the pasta until al dente, not overcooking. Rinse the shells and lay on a baking sheet to cool.
4. Stuff each shell generously, filling to the top, laying on top of the marinara sauce and pouring more over the stuffed shells.
5. Cover each dish with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
6. Remove the foil, top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and bake another 5 minutes or until melted.
7. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.