RIO HOTEL AND CASINO IN LAS VEGAS : CLAREMONT HOTEL BRUNCH
Rio Hotel And Casino In Las Vegas
- largest city in Nevada; located in southeastern Nevada; originally settled by Mormons but is now famous for entertainment and gambling and general excess
- A city in southern Nevada; pop. 478,434. It is noted for its casinos and nightclubs
- McCarran International Airport is the principal commercial airport serving Las Vegas and Clark County, Nevada, United States. The airport is located five miles (8 km) south of the central business district of Las Vegas, in the unincorporated area of Paradise in Clark County.
- The Las Vegas Amtrak station is located at Railroad Street & Lincoln Avenue in Las Vegas, New Mexico. The station is near the Hotel Castaneda, a former hotel built by Fred Harvey for the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad.
- A public room or building where gambling games are played
- A casino is a facility that houses and accommodates certain types of gambling activities. Casinos are most commonly built near or combined with hotels, restaurants, retail shopping, cruise ships and other tourist attractions.
- a public building for gambling and entertainment
- a card game in which cards face up on the table are taken with eligible cards in the hand
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- Rio was the brand name of a line of digital audio players, best known for producing the "Diamond Rio" model that was the impetus for a lawsuit in 1998 by the Recording Industry Association of America.
- Rio de Janeiro: the former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil; chief Brazilian port; famous as a tourist attraction
- Rio is the second album by Duran Duran, originally released worldwide on 10 May 1982, and re-released in the United States November that year. It reached #2 in the UK and #1 in Australia.
World Series of Poker
Joseph Cada waits for another player after going all in at the final table of the World Series of Poker at the Rio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas on Saturday, Nov. 7, 2009. (AP Photo/Laura Rauch)
Mc Fadden's Grand Opening Event At The Rio Hotel And Casino In Las Vegas, NV.
Kevin Dillon walks the red carpet at Mc Fadden's Grand Opening Event in Las Vegas, NV on January 26, 2008. Photo by Angela Weiss
See also: hotel royal terme ischiahotels near marseille airportvilla del arco hotelgolf view hotel nairndesigner hotels hamburghotel graf moltke novum hamburgthe carlton hotel dublin airport