HOTEL CRISTALLO MOENA. LOGAN AIRPORT HOTELS FREE PARKING.
Hotel Cristallo Moena
- Cristallo is a glass which is totally clear (like rock crystal), without the slight yellow or greenish color originating from iron oxide impurities. This effect is achieved through small additions of manganese oxide.R. W.
- Cristallo is a mountain group in the Italian Dolomites, northeast of Cortina d'Ampezzo, in the province of Belluno, Veneto, northern Italy. It is a long, indented ridge with four summits higher than 3,000 metres.
- An extremely clear glass developed by Venetian glass-makers by adding manganese (as a decolorizer) to the batch.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- Moena is a comune (municipality) in the province of Trento in the Italian region Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol, located about 60 km northeast of Trento. It is the largest comune in the Val di Fassa.
Cristallo - Falkensteiner 2011-10-02&03 0057
architecture - shooting for the Falkensteiner Cristallo and edel:weiss resorts / residences one evening and one morning I walked arround the hotel with my H3DII and tried to find interresting angles.... the weather was just perfect and so was the breakfast :-)
La Perla & il Cristallo
Cortina D'ampezzo (Belluno), con lo splendido scenario del Cristallo (3221m) e, sullo sfondo a destra, le splendide tre Cime di Lavaredo (Auronzo di Cadore, BL)
See also: the kent hotelulladulla accommodationhotels at rome airportal bustan palace hotelsan francisco hotel motelcanary inn santa barbaraamphoras holiday resort hotel sharm el sheikhhotel monteleone reviewshudson hotel manhatten