Field Hockey Shoe. Sun County Aaa Hockey.
Field Hockey Shoe
- a game resembling ice hockey that is played on an open field; two opposing teams use curved sticks try to drive a ball into the opponents' net
- A game played between two teams of eleven players who use hooked sticks to drive a small hard ball toward goals at opposite ends of a field
- Field hockey is a team sport in which a team of players attempt to score goals by hitting, pushing or flicking the ball with hockey sticks into the opposing team's goal. Its official name is simply hockey, and this is the common name for it in many countries.
- Hockey ranks third in terms of popularity. It is mostly played in the countries of Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa.
- footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material
- (of a person) Be wearing shoes of a specified kind
- Fit (a horse) with a shoe or shoes
- furnish with shoes; "the children were well shoed"
- (card games) a case from which playing cards are dealt one at a time
- Protect (the end of an object such as a pole) with a metal shoe
10 Things (and 1 for good luck)
I just went through my stream and I really don't have many pictures of myself on it. So here is one I took not too long ago... Also, I've been tagged a few times to do the 10 things thing so I'll do that with this as well. 1. I love love love love LOVE kids. If I could support them, I'd have like 100. But since I'm not Michelle Duggar and I don't have a clue how she does what she does every day (without working nonetheless) I'll settle for six. Or eight. 2. I hate odd numbers. I don't know why. The only odd numbers I can stand are 21 and multiples of 5. Weird I know. 3. I just slept with my windows open for the first time the other night. It was hard. It took me like 2 hours to fall asleep. I kept thinking some guy with a beard would climb on my roof and cut my window open with a knife and then scoop me up and take me away. 4.I'm extremely girly. Especially for a lesbian. I love anything pink. And skirts and dresses and heels and tiaras and cute strappy sandals and handbags and sunglasses... 5.I hate wearing shoes. LOVE shoes-especially cute ones. I'd just rather walk around in my barefeet all the time. In the summer I can walk on glass...it doesn't hurt. 6.I love pink lemonade. Like LOVE. I have no idea why. I like yellow lemonade too. But pink is just the shit. 7.I'm on Facebook WAY too much. They should have never invented Facebook Mobile. 8.I've tried almost every sport known to man and quit almost all of them. At least once. I've done ballet, tap (twice), jazz (twice), gymnastics, horseback riding (twice, but I never really meant to quit the second time and I still ride occasionally .) tennis, lacrosse, field hockey, baseball, swimming (way too many times to count.) swimteam, diving, jujitsu, boxing, karate (quit twice, but still love it and am a second degree black belt), cheerleading, and I *think* that's it. And right now I do ice skating(i've quit twice already) and I just started ballroom dancing. LOVE that. Oh, and soccer. I've been playing since I was 4. 9. I love when someone gives me the butterflies. It's the best feeling. Ever<3 10.I wish I lived in the 60's... 11. I'm a firm believer of the rules are meant to be broken thing... :) and im tagging... :-P
I'm excited about the start of field hockey season. It is the one team sport that Sophie really enjoys... which makes it a lot of fun to watch. The beautiful morning had only one down side; white socks (and balls and lines and shoes) create serious highlights. Gotta work on that.