Alphabet and number floor puzzle : Pelvic floor electrical stimulation : Repair floor jack
Alphabet And Number Floor Puzzle
- The basic elements in a system which combine to form complex entities
- rudiment: the elementary stages of any subject (usually plural); "he mastered only the rudiments of geometry"
- A set of letters or symbols in a fixed order, used to represent the basic sounds of a language; in particular, the set of letters from A to Z
- An alphabet is a standardized set of letters basic written symbols or graphemes each of which roughly represents a phoneme in a spoken language, either as it exists now or as it was in the past.
- a character set that includes letters and is used to write a language
- Include or classify as a member of a group
- total: add up in number or quantity; "The bills amounted to $2,000"; "The bill came to $2,000"
- Mark with a number or assign a number to, typically to indicate position in a series
- the property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals; "he had a number of chores to do"; "the number of parameters is small"; "the figure was about a thousand"
- a concept of quantity involving zero and units; "every number has a unique position in the sequence"
- Amount to (a specified figure or quantity); comprise
- a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution; "he loved to solve chessmate puzzles"; "that's a real puzzler"
- A game, toy, or problem designed to test ingenuity or knowledge
- A person or thing that is difficult to understand or explain; an enigma
- perplex: be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don't know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
- a game that tests your ingenuity
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
alphabet and number floor puzzle - High Quality
High Quality Educational Puzzle Foam Floor Mat Alphabet Letters & Numbers for Kids - Covers 36 sq ft (12" x 12" square blocks)
Large puzzle mat your kids will love to play on!
This puzzle mat is made of high quality and high density EVA foam. There are 36 interlocking foam squares. Each foam square measures 1" x 1" and 0.375" thick. This thickness provides a comfortable cushioned surface. When fully assembled, the playmat covers up to 36 sq. ft. (6' x 6' area).
The 36 foam squares includes 26 uppercase letters and 10 numbers. The letters and numbers do pop out of the tiles. Each letter and number can pop out for hours of learning fun. The playmat is colorful and easily washable. This item is not recommended for use on carpets. For ages 3 and older.
Your child will love playing on this foam mat!
Studying the Alphabets!
As you know apes and monkeys want to participate in every Toy Tuesday and Thursday photo this year. They are having a hard time studying the alphabets. Toy Tuesday & Thursday: Letter A
My little project of photographing the alphabet in nature. It includes the very Spanish letter "n" :o)
alphabet and number floor puzzle
This is a small puzzle with 6"x6" tiles. Not for children under 3 years old. Exposure to letters and numbers influences learning. The individual 6" foam squares are colorful, washable and provide a cushioned surface. Includes 26 uppercase letters and 10 numbers that pop out for hours of learning fun. The small inserts as in the (8), (0), etc... have been removed due to the possibility of a choking hazard. Covers up to 9 sq. ft. (3' x 3' area) and made of high density EVA foam 10mm (3/8 inch thick). The letters and numbers do pop out of the tiles. The letters and numbers do pop out of the tiles. This item is not recommended for use on carpets. For ages 3 and older.
See also: wet floor symbolflooring brochuresunderfloor heating comparisonheavy traffic flooringflooring optionscherry laminate flooringbasement floor heating systemslaminate flooring around toiletfloor register ventfloor pads