Solar Fridge - Ac Freezer Extreme.
- Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The television piece was directed by J J Keith, and shot in the Czech Republic.
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- A refrigerator
- Relating to or denoting energy derived from the sun's rays
- relating to or derived from the sun or utilizing the energies of the sun; "solar eclipse"; "solar energy"
- Solar is an American fictional comic book character. Originally known as Doctor Solar, Man of the Atom, he first appeared in a comic book published by Gold Key Comics in the 1960s.
- Of, relating to, or determined by the sun
- "Solar" is a musical composition attributed to Miles Davis on the studio album Walkin', considered a modern jazz standard. There is disagreement concerning the exact pronunciation of the tune (|?sol?r| or |?solar|).
Burkina Faso: This solar fridge was built by technicians at CEAS. Even in the scorching heat of the midday sun, its interior is at no more than 10 degrees centigrade. The fridge was built with uses such as the safe storage of drugs in village pharmacies.
The 60 Watt solar array generated more than enough power to run the fridge. Excess power went into the 12V battery, which was then used to charge my laptop, power tools, and assorted other batteries.