Appliances refrigerator - Fridge repair manual
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- An apparatus fitted by a surgeon or a dentist for corrective or therapeutic purpose
- (appliance) a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
- A device or piece of equipment designed to perform a specific task, typically a domestic one
- The action or process of bringing something into operation
- (appliance) The act of applying; application; An implement, an instrument or apparatus designed (or at least used) as a means to a specific end (often specified); Specifically: A non-manual apparatus or device, powered electrically or by another small motor, used in homes to perform domestic
- (appliance) durable goods for home or office use
Antique kitchen appliances, vintage stoves ranges ovens , refrigerators from the era of 1930's,1940's and 1950's Antique appliances for your kitchen needs. Free antique cookbooks available on their site!!
Beautiful Kenmore stainless steel refrigerator. Features lower freezing compartment with ice maker. Measures 31 inches deep by 29 wide by 66 high. Like New! ($700)