Symptoms Of Walking Pneumonia In Adults. What Are Scabies Symptoms. Symptoms Of A Stroke In A Dog
Symptoms Of Walking Pneumonia In Adults
- A type of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas, with symptoms similar to but milder than those of bacterial or viral pneumonia. It spreads easily and typically affects school-age children and adults under 40
- Pneumonia is an inflammatory condition of the lung. It is often characterized as including inflammation of the parenchyma of the lung (that is, the alveoli) and abnormal alveolar filling with fluid (consolidation and exudation).
- Voice therapy programs generally include education about voice and training in technical skills. Within the educational component, two basic topics are covered.
- Symptoms is a 1974 British horror film directed by José Ramón Larraz. It was entered into the 1974 Cannes Film Festival. Although circulated privately through bootlegs, the original prints are missing, and was last show on British television in 1983.
- A physical or mental feature that is regarded as indicating a condition of disease, particularly such a feature that is apparent to the patient
- A sign of the existence of something, esp. of an undesirable situation
- (symptom) (medicine) any sensation or change in bodily function that is experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular disease
- (symptom) anything that accompanies X and is regarded as an indication of X's existence
Me w/Pneumonia, Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children, 1982
I was hospitalized with pneumonia (clearly, not the walking type) in December 1981, into January 1982, when this photo was taken. I recently came across a whole bunch of old photos while I was hunting for my system reinstall disks (thanks, burned out Maxtor drive!).
Walking Pneumonia 284/365
Poor Liya has walking pneumonia, so she is resting here while my Sister works.