Rustic furniture design : Texas rustic furniture houston.
Rustic Furniture Design
- Rustic furniture is a style of furniture that is made of sticks, twigs or logs so it has a very natural look. There are many companies, artists and craftspeople who make rustic furniture in a variety of styles and with a variety of historical or contemporary influences.
- plan: make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- Decide upon the look and functioning of (a building, garment, or other object), typically by making a detailed drawing of it
- the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan); "he contributed to the design of a new instrument"
- Do or plan (something) with a specific purpose or intention in mind
rustic furniture design - BIGFOOT FURNITURE
BIGFOOT FURNITURE - "Rustic Design"
Explore the craft of building custom, hand crafted
furniture with Rich Bragg. Mr. Bragg is the son of
legendary, Robert "Bob" F. Bragg who, along with
his brother, Bud Harker are two of the
pioneers that made rustic furniture an elite,
decorator "must have", in the early 70's.
Thus starting a "Rustic Revolution" of designer log
and cedar roots as functional art.
With past clients like Arnold Schwarzenegger,
David Carradine, Olivia Newton John, the Playboy
mansion and many others, you are sure to get
some great tips and be entertained while you follow
Rich, as he builds a cedar table in this DVD.
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
DVD Wall Cabinet
My last major piece of the 2010 - 2011 crafting season is a style variation on two similar pieces from a few years ago. It incorporates a blend of two twig mosaic designs that have been well-received at the annual Adirondack Rustic Furniture Fair in Blue Mountain Lake. My former "Hawk Feather" pattern is now blended with a center, narrow band of vertical twig work found within my "Hunter's Rest" design style of this season's major pieces. This handsome wall cabinet holds 114 DVD's plus 125 slimline jewel cases for either DVD's or CD's. With imagination, this rustic cabinet can be put to a myriad of other uses. A coat of satin polyurethane seals and protects the applied White Birch bark and the extensive Red Osier twig embellishments.
Frame design: KILLOQUAH ("Rays Of Sun")
The original people of the Adirondack region spoke of a great lake they called "Killoquah" . The many bays and peninsulas of this great lake were splayed out making their lake shaped, as they saw it, like rays of the sun. Here, the colors of a nostalgic tin sign are set off by my Killoquah frame. Applied birch bark forms the natural background for Indian-like arrow feather corners and colorful jewelry beads. Red osier twig work gives it crisp, defining lines like a burst of sun rays.
rustic furniture design
Classic Tibetan antique prayer chest, refurbished in mainland China. Part of a collection of unique, distinctive Tibetan antiques, circa late 1800s to early 1900s. We offer a large selection of refurbished Asian antiques, as well as reproduction Japanese & Chinese art, furniture, lamps, lanterns, tatami mats, and oriental decorative screens, and one of the web's largest selections of Japanese style shoji screens, 2 to 7 feet tall, 2 to 8 panels wide, in 20+ colors, 40+ designs. We also offer one of the largest collections of Asian style gifts, on Amazon.com