CUSHION COVERS FOR OUTDOOR FURNITURE : EVA MOVES THE FURNITURE REVIEW
Cushion Covers For Outdoor Furniture
- Beach Chairs Garden Sets Outdoor Tables Garden Chairs
- Garden furniture, also called patio furniture and outdoor furniture, is a type of furniture specifically designed for outdoor use. It is typically made of weather resistant materials. The oldest surviving examples of garden furniture were found in the gardens of Pompeii.
- protect from impact; "cushion the blow"
- Something providing support or protection against impact
- The elastic lining of the sides of a billiard table, from which the ball rebounds
- shock absorber: a mechanical damper; absorbs energy of sudden impulses; "the old car needed a new set of shocks"
- A pillow or pad stuffed with a mass of soft material, used as a comfortable support for sitting or leaning on
- the layer of air that supports a hovercraft or similar vehicle
- Put something such as a cloth or lid on top of or in front of (something) in order to protect or conceal it
- Envelop in a layer of something, esp. dirt
- Scatter a layer of loose material over (a surface, esp. a floor), leaving it completely obscured
- (cover) blanket: bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
- (cover) provide with a covering or cause to be covered; "cover her face with a handkerchief"; "cover the child with a blanket"; "cover the grave with flowers"
- (cover) screen: a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
Balmoral by Harbour Outdoor
Harbour Outdoor (www.harbouroutdoor.com) is an eco-friendly manufacturer of contemporary outdoor furniture based in Australia, and pictured above is the company’s Balmoral product. Balmoral is a convertible seating piece that can be assembled into more than 15 configurations. Situated on a solid High Pressure Laminate surface and supported by aluminum legs, the Balmoral is sturdy in design. The interchangeable back and arm cushions have removable covers for easy maintenance and are covered in Sunbrella fabric that can be customized with an array of color choices. We like the sleek, modern look of Balmoral and the fact that it is suited to be used indoors as well as in any outdoor landscape or climate!
Vogue Sewing Pattern #1156 Chair Cover, Chair Pad, Chaise Pad Package Includes Patterns And Instructions For: A - Lined Chair Cover And 16 1/2" D x 17 1/2" W Cushion With Ties B - Chair Cover To Fit A Chair 31" H x 17" W x 16" D C - Chair Pad 16" H x 19 1/2" W And Cushion 16 1/2" D x 17 1/2" W With Ties D - Chaise Pad With Elastic And Ties 22" W x 75" L Vogue Patterns For Living Out Of Print ©1993