Mashimaro steering wheel cover : 18 wheels of steel pedal to the metal truck downloads
Mashimaro Steering Wheel Cover
- a handwheel that is used for steering
- A steering wheel (also called a driving wheel or hand wheel) is a type of steering control in vehicles and vessels (ships and boats).
- A wheel that a driver rotates in order to steer a vehicle
- The wheel of a ship is the modern method of adjusting the angle of the rudder, in turn changing the direction of the boat or ship. It is also called the helm, together with the rest of the steering mechanism.
- Scatter a layer of loose material over (a surface, esp. a floor), leaving it completely obscured
- screen: a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- provide with a covering or cause to be covered; "cover her face with a handkerchief"; "cover the child with a blanket"; "cover the grave with flowers"
- blanket: bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
- Put something such as a cloth or lid on top of or in front of (something) in order to protect or conceal it
- Envelop in a layer of something, esp. dirt
Beginning 2011 on the cover of El Paso Scene. I love the title - "Mark Paulda's El Paso" right along with the Goofy, the Bad and the Weird. That sums me up doesn't it? Special Thanks to El Paso Scene! Randy Limbird, editor, has graciously supported me from the beginning.
Covered wagons Sabula Iowa Nov 1978
Covered wagons A-B-A set has just crosses the Mississippi river back in Nov 1978 with train 67 with a Perry Turn