CHRISTMAS TREE COLOR WHEEL LIGHT : HOT WHEELS GAMES PLAY.
Christmas Tree Color Wheel Light
- Christmas bush: Australian tree or shrub with red flowers; often used in Christmas decoration
- flame tree: a terrestrial evergreen shrub or small tree of western Australia having brilliant yellow-orange flowers; parasitic on roots of grasses
- European silver fir: tall timber tree of central and southern Europe having a regular crown and grey bark
- A real or artificial evergreen tree set up and decorated with lights and ornaments as part of Christmas celebrations
- A circle with different colored sectors used to show the relationship between colors
- color circle: a chart in which complementary colors (or their names) are arranged on opposite sides of a circle
- A color wheel or color circle is either: * An abstract illustrative organization of color hues around a circle, that show relationships between primary colors, secondary colors, complementary colors, etc.
- Colors arranged in a certain order in the shape of a circle.
- Become illuminated
- make lighter or brighter; "This lamp lightens the room a bit"
- Provide with light or lighting; illuminate
- lightly: with few burdens; "experienced travellers travel light"
- Switch on (an electric light)
- (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation; "the light was filtered through a soft glass window"
christmas tree color wheel light - 6' Pre-Lit
6' Pre-Lit Color Changing Fiber Optic Artificial Christmas Tree - Multi Lights
6 Foot Pre-Lit Fiber Optic Artificial Christmas Tree
Be the talk of the town with this lovely forest green fiber optic Christmas tree
276 branch tips
Pre-lit fiber optic tree has a multi-color wheel at base
Fiber optic colors include: red, green, amber, purple, blue and white
Comes with a decorative plastic stump-style stand
2-piece easy assembly (including base)
Hinged branch construction
UL listed for indoor use only
72 inch black lead cord with adapter
Input: 120 volts, 60 hertz, 36 watts, 0.30 amps
Dimensions: 6 feet high (from the base of the stand to the top of the tree)
35 inch base diameter (at widest point)
Stand: 8"H X 16"W
Full profile tree
Material(s): fiber optics/durable plastic pot/PVC/wire
O Silver Tree, O Silver Tree
The media room Christmas tree. Picked this silver beauty up at a garage sale many years back, in Burlington on New St. The foliage is vinyl, rather than aluminum. (The original silver trees from the '50s were aluminum, making them a massive fire hazard. You couldn't put light strands on them, for fear of electrifying the whole tree. Colour wheels were provided, to light the tree with an ever changing series of colours. I do have an actual aluminum tree from the '50s, but generally choose to put up the one I can put lights on. ;) ) NOTE: I found it very difficult to photograph this tree. Not a single photo I've taken of it has captured it's awesomeness. Any advice/tips/help would be appreciated.
7/365 puppy confusion
9/12/11 i'm pretty sure if turbo could talk, right here he would be saying something like "mom, i am so freaked out, you're gone for forever and theres that weird thing in the living room and it keeps changing colors and it is not ok!" yeah, we got a color wheel.