Alloy wheels sale ireland - Trailer wheel jack.
Alloy Wheels Sale Ireland
- (Alloy Wheel) Car wheels made of aluminium, rather than steel. Main advantages include lighter weight and attractive styling. Mostly chosen for style reasons.
- A generic term used to describe any non-steel road wheel. The most common alloy wheels are cast aluminum. Technically, an alloy is a mixture of two or more metals. These wheels are known for their light weight and strength.
- Alloy wheels (incorrectly known as rims) are automobile (car, motorcycle and truck) wheels which are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium (or sometimes a mixture of both). They are typically lighter for the same strength and provide better heat conduction and improved cosmetic appearance.
- an island comprising the republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Ireland (,; Eire, ; Ulster Scots: Airlann) is the third-largest island in Europe and the twentieth-largest island in the world. It lies to the northwest of continental Europe and is surrounded by hundreds of islands and islets.
- An island in the British Isles that lies west of Great Britain. Approximately four fifths of the area of Ireland constitutes the Republic of Ireland, with the remaining one fifth belonging to Northern Ireland. After an unsuccessful rebellion in 1798, union of Britain and Ireland followed in 1801. In 1922, Ireland was partitioned by the Anglo-Irish Treaty
- a republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1921
- The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something
- A quantity or amount sold
- the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
- The activity or business of selling products
- a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
Nissan Note N-Tec 30Nov2010
The Nissan Note is a mini MPV produced by the Japanese manufacturer Nissan. The Japanese version has been on sale since 2004, although the European model went to sale during 2006. The United Kingdom was the first country to have the Note launch there, on 1 March. The car shares some of its underpinnings with the Renault Modus, and is designed to compete with the Opel Meriva and Citroen C3 Picasso as well as the Renault Modus. It is manufactured at Nissan's plant in Sunderland, England, as an indirect successor to the conventional medium-sized Almera hatchback which ceased production at Sunderland in November 2006. The direct successor to the Almera in Europe is the Tiida; however it has not been officially imported to the United Kingdom, although it has been available since March 2009 with models sourced by the Arnold Clark dealership network from the Republic of Ireland. Another design detail of the car is the boomerang-shaped rear light clusters. The Nissan Note used to be available in three specifications, the 'S', 'SE' and 'SVE'. The base model was equipped with full electric windows, alloy wheels and front fog lights or the Flexi-Board boot system. The SE saw the introduction of 16" Alloys, Air Con, front fog lights and Flexi-Board Boot and the SVE had Climate Control, Rear Privacy Glass, 17" Alloys and ESP. These models have been since replaced with the Visia, Acenta, Acenta R and the Tekna. The Visia is almost identical to the old 'S' model whereas the Acenta, Acenta R and Tekna now come complete with MP3 Auxiliary jack and Bluetooth Car Stereo as no cost options. In the UK the Note comes in five specifications; Visia, Visia+, Acenta, Acenta S, and Tekna. All models are fitted with 4 airbags, a single CD player, remote central locking, electric front windows, electric door mirrors and a sliding rear seat. (Wikipedia) Manufacturer Nissan Also called Nissan Tone Production 2004—present Class Mini MPV Body style(s) 5-door Hatchback Layout FF layout Platform Nissan B platform Engine(s) 1.4 L CR14DE (88 hp) I4 gasoline 1.6 L HR16DE (110 hp)I4 gasoline 1.5 L K9K (90 hp) I4 diesel Transmission(s) 5-speed manual 4-speed automatic Wheelbase 2,600 mm (102.4 in) Length 4,083 mm (160.7 in) Width 1,691 mm (66.6 in) Height 1,550 mm (61.0 in) Curb weight 1,052 kg (2,320 lb) (1.4 L) 1,107 kg (2,440 lb) (1.6 L) 1,165 kg (2,570 lb) (1.5 L dCi)
Ardmore, Ireland - May 06