Cooking Measurement Conversions Chart - Cooking Without Wine.
Cooking Measurement Conversions Chart
- the act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule; "the measurements were carefully done"; "his mental measurings proved remarkably accurate"
- The action of measuring something
- (measure) determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall"
- A unit or system of measuring
- The size, length, or amount of something, as established by measuring
- (measure) any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; "the situation called for strong measures"; "the police took steps to reduce crime"
- (conversion) a change in the units or form of an expression: "conversion from Fahrenheit to Centigrade"
- The act or an instance of converting or the process of being converted
- The fact of changing one's religion or beliefs or the action of persuading someone else to change theirs
- (conversion) an event that results in a transformation
- (conversion) a successful free throw or try for point after a touchdown
- Repentance and change to a godly life
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- make a chart of; "chart the territory"
- Record on a chart
- a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
- Make a map of (an area)
- a visual display of information
- Plot (a course) on a chart
DJIBOUTI (Aug. 18, 2010) Constructionman Selina Rodriguez, assigned to Naval Mobile Construction Battalion (NMCB) 7, Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa Detachment, checks the measurements on a concrete form at Ecole 5, a five-room school under construction near Camp Lemonnier. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Nathan Laird/Released)
I'm afriad i still use the old British Measurements...... I still use yards instead of Meters.... & inches instead of centimeters........ (& ounces instead of grams .......& fahrenheit instead of celsius)...... . oh dear theres no hope for me......
Related topics: cooking helpful hintstwisted cooking mommafun games of cookingtwisted cooking mama games onlinepomace olive oil for cookingthai food and cookingcooking rice with chicken brothcooking prime rib for a crowdfun and cool cooking games