Cooking hobbies : Online cooking classes.
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- A small horse or pony
- (hobby) avocation: an auxiliary activity
- (hobby) small Old World falcon formerly trained and flown at small birds
- An early type of velocipede
- An activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure
- (hobby) a child's plaything consisting of an imitation horse mounted on rockers; the child straddles it and pretends to ride
My Other Hobby
If I am not taking photo's I may be doing this... I really enjoy cooking on the grill and since the cold and sleeting day from last week has given way to high 60 degree weather.. I had to fire up the grill. I make my own sauce.. My wife fired the shutter on this...
Katrijn heeft officieel een nieuwe hobby: Bakken! En ik ben de reporter van dienst. De Begunstigden van de cupcakes mogen wegens confidentialiteit niet worden weergegeven. Enkel misschien dat enkelen onder hen iemands petekind zijn ...
Related topics: cooking helpful hintstwisted cooking mommacake cooking games for kidscooking prime rib for a crowdcooking mama 2 dinnercooking rice with chicken brothhk cafe cooking gamescast iron cooking stovesfun games of cooking