Cooking a tenderloin - Cooking eggs microwave.
Cooking A Tenderloin
- Tenderloin (1928) is a crime film directed by Michael Curtiz and released by Warner Brothers.
- The undercut of a sirloin
- A district of a city where vice and corruption are prominent
- the tender meat of the loin muscle on each side of the vertebral column
- The tenderest part of a loin of beef, pork, etc., taken from under the short ribs in the hindquarters
- combat zone: a city district known for its vice and high crime rate
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
My entree, a perfectly cooked beef tenderloin with new potatoes and some rather striking pierogis. (You can tell when Dorothy's behind the camera, because a) I'm in the photo, and b) the pictures are all at these crazy Batman '66 angles.)
seared + roasted beef tenderloin w/ a ruby port and pan jus reduction + shallot gremolata, goat creamed potato puree and roasted garlic and lemon zest rapini
Related topics: cooking with paulacooking rice with chicken brothhk cafe cooking gameslong grain brown rice cooking instructionstwisted cooking mama games onlinecooking mama 2 dinnerthai food and cookingfun and cool cooking games