Netgear Rangemax Dual Band Wireless N Gigabit Router - Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard Mouse - Disassemble Wireless Mighty Mouse
Netgear Rangemax Dual Band Wireless N Gigabit Router
- IEEE 802.11n-2009 is an amendment to the IEEE 802.11-2007 wireless networking standard to improve network throughput over the two previous standards — 802.11a and 802.
- Gigabit is a unit of digital information storage, with the symbol Gbit (or Gb).
- a unit of information equal to 1000 megabits or 10^9 (1,000,000,000) bits
- (Gigabit/s) In telecommunications and computing, bitrate (sometimes written bit rate, data rate or as a variable R or fb) is the number of bits that are conveyed or processed per unit of time.
- A unit of information equal to one billion (109) or, strictly, 230 bits
- (computer science) a device that forwards data packets between computer networks
- a power tool with a shaped cutter; used in carpentry for cutting grooves
- A power tool with a shaped cutter, used in carpentry for making grooves for joints, decorative moldings, etc
- a worker who routes shipments for distribution and delivery
- (in some languages) Denoting an inflection that refers to exactly two people or things (as distinct from singular and plural)
- double: consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs; "an egg with a double yolk"; "a double (binary) star"; "double doors"; "dual controls for pilot and copilot"; "duple (or double) time consists of two (or a multiple of two) beats to a measure"
- (in an aircraft) Using dual controls
- a grammatical number category referring to two items or units as opposed to one item (singular) or more than two items (plural); "ancient Greek had the dual form but it has merged with the plural form in modern Greek"
- Consisting of two parts, elements, or aspects
- double: having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities; "a double (or dual) role for an actor"; "the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence"- R.W.Emerson; "every episode has its double and treble meaning"-Frederick Harrison
LC-LC Multimode 10 gigabit OM3 Aqua Fiber Optic Cable Patch Cords
ConnectZone OM3 10 gigabit multilemode fiber optic cable. High speed fiber optic multi-mode Ethernet patch cord 50/125 mmf duplex with lc to lc connectors. 50/125 is one of the most commonly used multimode optical fiber; the other commonly used is 62.5/125 types. The 50 and 125 is measurement by the unit micron. One meter is equal to one million micron. There is a special kind 50/125 multimode fibers, which is called OM3 50/125. People usually refer 62.5/125 as the OM1 MMF, common type 50/125 MMF as OM2, OM3 is also 50/125, but it is different from OM2 because it support 10Gig data transmission. The OM3 50/125 fiber optic cable is also called laser optimized fiber cable. Both OM1 and OM2 multimode cables use the orange color jacket (standard practice for commonly used indoor multimode), OM3 use a special color, which is called Aqua.
Its 2011 and most homes still do not have Gigabit Ethernet. Come on people, 802.3ab came out in 1999 setting the standard for UTP CAT5e/6. If you do not have a 1,000,000,000 bps connection right now, what are you waiting for to upgrade?
Related topics: wireless for projectorbelkin f5d7234 4 wireless g routersamson airline 77 wireless headsetsprint wireless internet for laptopslinksys wireless desktopbetter wireless connectionnatural wireless laser mouse 7000prepaid wireless broadband for laptopsnetgear wireless router addresswireless dsl cable gateway router