AMC WALLETS - DUCKS UNLIMITED CHECKBOOK COVER
- A pocket-sized, flat, folding holder for money and plastic cards
- The Wallets were a band from the Twin Cities, who recorded on the local Twin/Tone Records label in the 1980s.
- (wallet) a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- A bag for holding provisions, esp. when traveling, typically used by peddlers and pilgrims
- A wallet, or billfold, is a small, flat case that is used to carry personal items such as cash, credit cards, identification documents (driver's license, identification card, club card, etc), photographs, and other paper or laminated cards.
- AMC is a cable television channel that primarily airs movies. The letters originally stood for American Movie Classics. However, since 2003, the full name has been deemphasized as a result of a major shift in programming.
- (AMCS) Australian Marine Conservation Society (AMCS) is an Australian independent and not-for-profit organisation, founded in 1965, is dedicated solely to protecting the health and vitality of Australia's coasts and oceans. It was previously called the Littoral Society.
- The AMC was a short-lived British steam car manufactured in London in 1910. The Automobile Manufacturing Company billed the 10 hp vehicle, which had a flash boiler, as being "absolutely safe in the hands of a novice." The car had a top speed of
'73 Olds Ninety-Eight Regency interior
Plush pillowed velour upholstery and 60/40 bench seat highlighted 98 Regency interiors. Posh appointments easily matched those of cars with "true" luxury nameplates (Cadillac, Lincoln, Imperial) costing thousands more in 1973 dollars. In fact for the approximately $9,000 pricetag of a loaded Cadillac Sedan DeVille, Lincoln Continental or Imperial LeBaron in 1973, you could have bought this Olds 98 and a new compact car such as an AMC Hornet, Ford Maverick or Plymouth Duster with power steering, automatic transmission and a radio... and still had a wallet-full of pocket change.
1968 Pontiac Firebird
The show was AMC and Mopar only, but the track was open to all for test-and-tune. Potomac Ramblers' AMC-Mopar Day at Capitol Raceway, Crofton, MD, June 11, 2011.
Similar posts: gianni versace walletseuropean style walletsruger wallet holsterhobo wallet robinwestern trifold walletsdiscount designer walletfront pocket wallet with magnetic money clip