Iced Oatmeal Cookie : Trisha Yearwood Cookbook.
Iced Oatmeal Cookie
- In the United States and Canada, a cookie is a small, flat-baked treat, usually containing fat, flour, eggs and sugar.
- An oatmeal cookie is an alcoholic drink named for its taste, which is reportedly similar to an oatmeal cookie. It can be served both layered and mixed, depending on the taste of the bartender.
- cookies containing rolled oats
- (of a drink or other liquid) Cooled in or mixed with pieces of ice
- (icing) frost: the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- (of a surface or object) Covered or coated with ice
- (icing) (ice hockey) the act of shooting the puck from within your own defensive area the length of the rink beyond the opponent's goal
- (of a cake or cookie) Decorated with icing
- (icing) frosting: a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
Mother's Cookies Iced Oatmeal cookies
When news came down last week that Mother's Cookies was closing their doors after 92 years in business, we ran to the store to pick up some of our favorite childhood cookies for one last stroll down memory lane... Thanks for the good times, Mother's!
self-icing oatmeal cookies
We were baking up a storm today. We tried this new self-icing oatmeal cookie recipe we found online. They are ok, but we probably won't be making these again. They don't have very much flavor.
Related topics: real clear cookiesrice cooker cookingslow cooker mashed potatoes recipeslow cooker lasagnathanksgiving cookie recipesanarchist cookbook v2011slow cooker vegetariancook rice microwaveonline cookbook template