Fashion Designer Job In Delhi. New Fashion Style Shoes. Men Casual Fashion 2011.
Fashion Designer Job In Delhi
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- couturier: someone who designs clothing
- (Fashion designers) This is a list of notable fashion designers. It includes designers of haute couture and ready to wear. For haute couture only, see the list of grands couturiers.
- Delhi, known locally as Dilli (, , '), and by the official name National Capital Territory of Delhi''' (NCT), is the largest metropolis by area and the second-largest metropolis by population in India. It is the eighth largest metropolis in the world by population with more than 12.
- A walled city on the River Jumna in north central India, which was made the capital of the Mogul empire in 1638 by Shah Jahan (1592–1666)
- a city in north central India
- Delhi is a notoriously polluted city. It is variously described as the fourth most polluted city in the world and the most polluted major city in India.
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- profit privately from public office and official business
- a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee; "estimates of the city's loss on that job ranged as high as a million dollars"; "the job of repairing the engine took several hours"; "the endless task of classifying the samples"; "the farmer's morning chores"
- Do casual or occasional work
- Cheat; betray
- Buy and sell (stocks) as a broker-dealer, esp. on a small scale
LEISURE INDIA FASHION
A model presents a creation by Indian designer Manish Malhotra at a fashion show on the final day of the India fashion week in New Delhi in this September 3, 2006 file photo. Indian police have an unusual undercover surveillance job this week, scanning the ramps and observing models at a top fashion show to check that no one intentionally displays too much flesh. REUTERS/Vijay Mathur/Files (INDIA)
Delhi, India, rickshaw, late afternoon, pedal, human powered transport, hard work, labour, autrorickshaw, wide angle, Canon 5D, _MG_1906
See also: transparent fashion showfrench fashion sketcheslondon fashion exhibitionsjapan tokyo fashionfashion winter bootsfashion week new york springfashion websites for young womencamera for fashion photography