Tuscany Cooking Tour : Barbara Cousins Cooking Without.
Tuscany Cooking Tour
- A region in west central Italy, on the Ligurian Sea; capital, Florence
- a region in central Italy
- (tuscan) of or relating to or characteristic of Tuscany or its people
- (tuscan) a dialect of Italian spoken in Tuscany (especially Florence)
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- go: a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else); "it's my go"; "a spell of work"
- Take (a performer, production, etc.) on tour
- a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area; "they took an extended tour of Europe"; "we took a quick circuit of the park"; "a ten-day coach circuit of the island"
- make a tour of a certain place; "We toured the Provence this summer"
- Make a tour of (an area)
Tuscany Tour from Culturious
Tuscany tour including wine and culinary tastings, cooking lessons, Tuscany tours of wineries and more.
Italian Culinary Classes and Courses: Tuscany Cooking School, Florence & Wine Tours in Chianti
Still dealing with Grappa at good tastes of Tuscany
See also: mama cooking 3cooking turkey tipsscottsdale cooking classescooking for the heartportable cookingcommercial cooking coursescooking corn on grillcooking prime rib for a crowdlarge cooking grate