Cooking Date - Gisslen Professional Cooking - Home Chef Cooking Classes.
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The day of the month or year as specified by a number
- the specified day of the month; "what is the date today?"
- a participant in a date; "his date never stopped talking"
- A particular day or year when a given event occurred or will occur
- go on a date with; "Tonight she is dating a former high school sweetheart"
- The years of a person's birth and death or of the beginning and end of a period or event
Cooked Bacon Date Bites
This is what they looked like after broiling. We made bacon rolled dates for the superbowl party we are going to this evening.
Incredible home-cooked meal at the Zaidanis, Riyadh - coffee + dates
It is common in the Arab world to serve Arabic coffee with dates upon arriving at your host's house.
See also: cooking weight conversionscooking classes oklahomahealthy cooking cookwarecooking with jamie oliverdownload cooking questfun and cool cooking gamescooking classes for singleshealthy cooking videospomace olive oil for cooking