CONVECTION COOKING CHICKEN : EDUCATIONAL COOKING GAMES.
Convection Cooking Chicken
- (meteorology) the vertical movement of heat or other properties by massive motion within the atmosphere
- Convection is the movement of molecules within fluids (i.e. liquids, gases) and rheids. It cannot take place in solids, since neither bulk current flows nor significant diffusion can take place in solids.
- the transfer of heat through a fluid (liquid or gas) caused by molecular motion
- The movement caused within a fluid by the tendency of hotter and therefore less dense material to rise, and colder, denser material to sink under the influence of gravity, which consequently results in transfer of heat
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the flesh of a chicken used for food
- easily frightened
- a domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs; believed to have been developed from the red jungle fowl
We were tired of our oven continuing to refuse to work. The stovetop still works but we were slightly fed up of being limited to skillets or grilled dinners. We saw this Black & Decker rotisserie and convection oven on sale for half price, we grabbed it. So far we've made two roasts and one whole chicken. All of them came out perfectly and were delicious.
i roasted this here chicken
But while it was cooking, I got too hungry and ate a bowl of cereal instead. For the LOSE. Oh well, it'll be a nice dinner for allen when he gets home from the studio, late. I had to cook it before it went bad.
See also: cooking white wine vinegarbasics of cookingcooking lessons londoncapital cooking rangedisney cooking gamesroast leg of lamb cooking timesyoutube cooking videoscorporate cooking eventflavored cooking oil recipes