Antique Reproduction Furniture Hardware : Pulaski Furniture North : Outdoor Furniture And Garden.
Antique Reproduction Furniture Hardware
- Distressing in the decorative arts is the activity of making a piece of furniture or object appear aged and older, and there are many methods to produce an appearance of age and wear.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Tools, implements, and other items used in home life and activities such as gardening
- major items of military weaponry (as tanks or missile)
- instrumentalities (tools or implements) made of metal
- Tools, machinery, and other durable equipment
- The machines, wiring, and other physical components of a computer or other electronic system
- (computer science) the mechanical, magnetic, electronic, and electrical components making up a computer system
antique reproduction furniture hardware - Two French
Two French Door Surface Mount Louis XVI Crystal Egg Shape Knobssurface Mount Dummy Knobs with Antique Brass Hardware. The Full Size 2-3/4" X 1-3/4" Oval Crystal Knobs Are Securely Mounted on Standard 2-1/2 Inch Rosette Backplates.
Two French Door Surface Mount Louis XVI Crystal Egg shape KnobsSurface Mount Dummy Knobs with ANTIQUE BRASS hardware. The full size 2-3/4" X 1-3/4" oval crystal knobs are securely mounted on standard 2-1/2 inch rosette backplates. installs with two matching wood screws on any solid surface. Great for Closet Doors that only require knobs on one side, that are not pre-drilled. Or many decor accent ideas that you may find. Assembled, packed and inspected with care in USA to assure that mounting hardware is included, shipped ASAP. Three Generations of experience allows us to offer features and service that may not be available by marketing firms who sell similar products: We include photographs of the actual products. Over the years we have made many improvements to assure that our products are superior cosmetically and enhanced engineering for easy installation with reduced future maintenance. Customer service is always available by email or by phone during most daylight hours except Friday afternoon and Saturday. THIS LISTING IS FOR ANTIQUE BRASS HARDWARE (Available with Chrome hardware on Amazon item# B003YQMK3M)
Bail pulls with claim shells in ivory
Details of Note: So many people are caught up with knobs, drop-pulls, or glass hardware. Why not try the classical bail handle? It took me over a year to complete the hardware on this chest, because some of it was missing and in odd sizes, but most of the time you can easily find similar pulls on the market both used and new/reproduction. Chest the other photos of the complete chest- they are just as stunning and fun from afar as close-up.
Oak Secretary Desk
This solid oak curved glass secretary desk was built using Tru-Vex Glass Company bent glass, wood appliques, and solid brass antique reproduction hardware. Thanks to John Kessler of Kessler Construction, Olney, Illinois for sharing this unique furniture piece.
antique reproduction furniture hardware
Each lot contains all the hardware for knobs on both sides of Two French Door: four Depression Crystal Glass Knobs are 2" in diameter, one knob is secured to spindle at the correct length for standard 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inch thick doors, Four stamped brass 2-1/2 inch Rosettes, two Heavy Duty Dummy Mounting Brackets ready to installed in you French doors. Just drill on through hole and install. This system allows you to line up both sides perfectly and is much stronger than the old surface mount brackets. Each set contains all the hardware for knobs on both sides of one French Door. Simple to install: 1. Drill 1/4" Through hole, 2-3/8" backset, 36" from floor. 2. Install one stop bracket and tap for equal length of spindle on both sides 3. Install the other side and then install the backplates and knobs. Full Instructions will be included. Brand New-Reproduction Products.