Directory of alternative investment : Interest rate for investment
Directory Of Alternative Investment
- An alternative investment is an investment product other than traditional investments such as stocks, bonds, cash or property.
- Putting your money into items such as antiques or art instead of conventional investments.
- an investment in an asset class other than the four traditional asset classes – equities, property, bonds and cash. Examples could be wine or art.
- A file that consists solely of a set of other files (which may themselves be directories)
- A book listing individuals or organizations alphabetically or thematically with details such as names, addresses, and telephone numbers
- A book of directions for the conduct of Christian worship, esp. in Presbyterian and Roman Catholic Churches
- Folder, directory, catalog, or drawer, in computing, is a virtual container within a digital file system, in which groups of computer files and other folders can be kept and organized.
- (computer science) a listing of the files stored in memory (usually on a hard disk)
- an alphabetical list of names and addresses
Pol City Directory
This is a listing of resident Jason found from the Tinlin Apartments located next to the Berridge Hotel. Ask Paul Gifford at the UM-Flint Archives how you can find infor on your topic using the city directories.
i love infographics and started to capture some directory's i never really thought to take photos of until now. this one is at the YVR airport (vancouver, canada)