Custom drapery rod. Hardware for vertical blinds. How to drape curtains
Custom Drapery Rod
- Custom Made-To-Order Drapery and specific to each measured window to be an exact fit and manufactured in a drapery workroom. A broad term specifically for this Window Treatment GlossaryA-D.
- A slender straight stick or shoot growing on or cut from a tree or bush
- a long thin implement made of metal or wood
- any rod-shaped bacterium
- A thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal
- A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power
- perch: a linear measure of 16.5 feet
Benjamin Moore 'Hawthorne Yellow': Yellow + blue tower bedroom, from Traditional Home
The decor isn't my taste, but Hawthorne Yellow is a great pick from Benjamin Moore's Historic Colors line. And the blue and yellow is so cheery, no? Second-floor tower bedroom of a Connecticut mansion, designed by Jennifer Garrigues. Trim and ceiling are painted Cloud White, also by Benjamin Moore. Drapery, chair fabric, shades ("Marquesas''/Sea #825B80): Raoul Textiles, 805/965-1694, trade only. Bed (faux bamboo, chipped antique white finish #7805): Louis J. Solomon Inc., 631/232-5300, louisjsolomon.com, trade only. Drapery rods: Fiorenza Custom Upholstery, 914/699-9261. Area rug: ("Woodstock''/Lemondrop #70-346): Patterson, Flynn & Martin, 212/688-7700, trade only. White wicker chair: Jennifer Garrigues Inc., 561/659-7085. Photo by Tria Giovan, Traditional Home.
Few curtain installations can boast this level of originality or customization. From custom made fabric to the custom made hardware these curtains epitomize our best work and the pinnacle of curtain-making available anywhere in the world today.