CEILING DRAPINGS - ORANGE DRAPES - DRAPE ROD
- The maximum altitude that a particular aircraft can reach
- The upper interior surface of a room or other similar compartment
- An upper limit, typically one set on prices, wages, or expenditure
- an upper limit on what is allowed; "he put a ceiling on the number of women who worked for him"; "there was a roof on salaries"; "they established a cap for prices"
- the overhead upper surface of a covered space; "he hated painting the ceiling"
- (meteorology) altitude of the lowest layer of clouds
ceiling drapings - Umbra Ceiling-Mount
Umbra Ceiling-Mount Bracket for Drapery Rod, Matte Black, Set of 2
Hang drapery from the ceiling with the help of this set of two sleek brackets from Umbra, great for creating room dividers or for any situation, such as masonry walls, where drilling into the wall is undesirable. Designed to fit drapery rods up to 1-inch (2-1/2 cm) in diameter, these cast-metal brackets measure 3-1/2-inch long with a 1-7/8-inch diameter base. Choose from several finishes to compliment virtually any interior decor. Universal in design, the brackets can also be used as standard wall-mount brackets. Designed by Michelle Ivankovic for Umbra - the worldwide leader in casual, contemporary and affordable design for the home.
Presidential Suite n°2 - living room
Whether through its dimensions or decorations, the Presidential Suites and their majestic lounges will impress you: a spectacular high ceiling, marble, period floorboards, precious silk drapings, gold-leaf ornamentation... (c) Eric Cuvillier
The rotunda dome ceiling with the stained glass panels at the National Museum of Si8ngapore.
Wrights Drapery Hooks are a must have when you are making drapes and valances. Different kinds are needed, depending on the style of drapes. Each sturdy metal hook is designed to add stability and security when hanging your drapes. Ceiling Pleater 3 7/8- These are used only with 3-7/8 regular pleater tape/multi-pleater tape and form 3-prong pleats. A ceiling hook is used for a ceiling-mounted rod, where the hook is close to the top of the rod and the rod is hung flush to the ceiling. Includes10 ceiling pleater hooks and 4 end pins.