Ny attorney : Orange county accident lawyer : Can i divorce without a lawyer.
- A lawyer
- lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- (Attorneys) Advertisers in this heading and related Attorney headings may be required to comply with various licensing and certification requirements in order to be listed under a specific practice area, and Orange Book does not and cannot guarantee that each advertiser has complied with those
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- Mrs (UK) or Mrs. (USA, Canada) is an English honorific used for women, usually for those who are married and who do not instead use another title, such as “Dr”, “Lady” or “Dame”. In most Commonwealth countries, a full stop (period) is not used with the title.
- New York (; locally or ) is a state in the Northeastern region of the United States. It is the nation's third most populous state. New York is bordered by New Jersey and Pennsylvania to the south, and by Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont to the east.
- New York (in official postal use)
- New York: a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
ny attorney - Neighbor Law:
Neighbor Law: Fences, Trees, Boundaries & Noise
Is a neighboring business driving you crazy? Too much noise from next door? Run-off from up the hill threatening to drown your yard? Learn your rights and responsibilities with Neighbor Law, Nolo's clear-cut, comprehensive guide to the laws concerning common neighbor disputes. The popular bestseller covers fences, trees, boundaries, blocked views, noise, water issues, neighborhood businesses, dangers to children ("attractive nuisances"), and more! In plain English, Neighbor Law explains how to find the law in each circumstance and resolve disputes outside the court -- but if you must go to small claims court, this popular book gives you the information you need. The 5th edition is completely revised and now provides a new information on disputes about second-hand smoke. It also has a new chapter on researching the law online. (20090101)
District Attorneys' Debate. 10/27/07
Jonathan Sennett, standing at right, speaks as opponents Holley Carnright, partially hidden at left, and Vincent Bradley, center, listen during a debate for the Ulster County District Attorney's office at City Hall in Kingston on Saturday, October 27, 2007. Times Herald-Record/CHET GORDON
Reception Held By NY Attorney General Candidate Sean Coffey
On March 25 NY Attorney General candidate Sean Coffey held a reception at the Hilton Rye Town Hotel garden.