COOKING BEANS IN SLOW COOKER - 1 DAY COOKING CLASS - CHILDRENS COOKING PARTY.
Cooking Beans In Slow Cooker
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- A large electric pot used for cooking food, esp. stews, very slowly
- A kitchen appliance consisting of a clay pot and its housing with self-contained electrical heating, characterized by a loose-fitting lid, relatively low temperatures, and long cooking times, and used especially in the preparation of stews
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The hard seed of coffee, cocoa, and certain other plants
- An edible seed, typically kidney-shaped, growing in long pods on certain leguminous plants
- (bean) hit on the head, especially with a pitched baseball
- (bean) any of various seeds or fruits that are beans or resemble beans
- A leguminous plant that bears such seeds in pods
- (bean) any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae used for food
Jack Fell Down the Bean Stock? 319-365
319/365 This ladies and gentlemen this is the pride and joy of Maija, her bean plant. We bought it at the dollar store and had no hope that it would actually grow... but here it is, big enough that it needs a Go Diego Go pencil holding it up. She is hoping that it will grow really , really big... giant big. And unfortunately, she has witnessed this phenomenon when my mom grew as zucchini that was a tall as she was. (I will post the pic in the comments. ) And so, let's imagine that a tiny person could slide right down that tiny stalk and how much fun it would be... Maija already has. Here's to happy growing. ODC: DOWN 4/5/11
Mr Bean invades Adelaide 1688
Just spotted this mobile coffee shop on Saturday. The number plate made me laugh. Would have been even funnier if the vehicle had been a Morris Mini but I see Mr Bean has moved up to a Mercedes. Mr Bean, Adelaide, South Australia
See also: upper crust cooking schoolmeasurements for cookingcooking tours italycooking schools in francedry white wine substitute in cookingelectric cooking burnerbest cooking magazinecooking zucchini flowers