DOOR ROOM FURNITURE : ASHLEY FURNITURE BISTRO : KIDS FURNITURE CA
Door Room Furniture
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- anything providing a means of access (or escape); "we closed the door to Haitian immigrants"; "education is the door to success"
- A hinged, sliding, or revolving barrier at the entrance to a building, room, or vehicle, or in the framework of a cupboard
- Used to refer to the distance from one building in a row to another
- doorway: the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; "he stuck his head in the doorway"
- a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle; "he knocked on the door"; "he slammed the door as he left"
- A doorway
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
Old Door Furniture
An old door in the Attic of Edward Jenner's house: the attic rooms will be opened to the public for the first time in 2009 for an exhibition "Ghosts in the Attic" and the Museum at Night 2009 event (May 16th 2009). Much of the Attic is as it was 200 years ago, with old panelling form rooms downstairs making up some of the partitions.
Built-in furniture and HVAC
Another view of the room and furniture. The structure above the cabinet on the far side of the room is the HVAC unit. Each room has its own controllable temperature controls. Renovations to Price Hall, now being called Fanstiel Hall. (I think.) The guys moved in 2/29/08