Contact Lens Sizes - Red Eyes From Contact Lenses.
Contact Lens Sizes
- A thin plastic lens placed directly on the surface of the eye to correct visual defects
- contact: a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- A thin lens, made of flexible or rigid plastic, that is placed directly on to the eye to correct vision, used as an alternative to spectacles, or, if coloured, to change one's eye color cosmetically
- A contact lens (also known simply as a contact) is a corrective, cosmetic, or therapeutic lens usually placed on the cornea of the eye.
- (size) the physical magnitude of something (how big it is); "a wolf is about the size of a large dog"
- (size) (used in combination) sized; "the economy-size package"; "average-size house"
- Each of the classes, typically numbered, into which garments or other articles are divided according to how large they are
- (size) cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
- Extensive dimensions or magnitude
- The relative extent of something; a thing's overall dimensions or magnitude; how big something is
Decided to call this bug the "contact lens bug" because of its transparent head cover and wings. Its size is also just as big as a contact lens.
35mm Contact Sheet
Film developed for 7mins in stock ID11. This has been uploaded at a large size if you want a closer look at the frames.