Trek bike frames for sale. Road bike tube size. Lowrider bike rims.
Trek Bike Frames For Sale
- (Bike frame) A bicycle frame is the main component of a bicycle, on to which wheels and other components are fitted. The modern and most common frame design for an upright bicycle is based on the safety bicycle, and consists of two triangles, a main triangle and a paired rear triangle.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in the area are for sale"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in 2000.
- journey on foot, especially in the mountains; "We spent the summer trekking in the foothills of the Himalayas"
- any long and difficult trip
- Go on a long arduous journey, typically on foot
- a journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers)
- Migrate or journey with one's belongings by ox-wagon
- (of an ox) Draw a vehicle or pull a load
trek bike frames for sale - MOUNTAIN CYCLE
MOUNTAIN CYCLE BATTERY 5" Alloy Mountain Bike Frame marzocchi roco shock suspension
MOUNTAIN CYCLE BATTERY 5"
W/ MARZOCCHI ROCO AIR R SHOCK
BIKE SUSPENSION FRAME
max fork: 160mm
headtube: 1.5" straight
rear axle: 135mm QR
post clamp: 31.8mm
size: short - one size/all (see geometry below)
color: team orange
weight: 10.5 lbs w/shock (approx)
condition: not in original packaging
top tube (effective): 20.2"/51.5cm
wheel base: 41.7"/106cm
bottom bracket: 13.7"/34.8cm
chain stay length: 15.9"/40.5cm
seat tube length: 14.5"/437cm
seat tube angle: 74
head tube angle: 68.5
head tube height: 4.3"/11cm
bb shell: 73mm
seatpost: 31.6mm/34.9 clamp (not included)
headseat: 1.5" (not included)
rear travel: 5"/135mm QR/12mm thru
fork travel: 125-160mm
MARZOCCHI ROCO AIR R SHOCK:
pressure range: 170-210 psi (12-15 bar)
nickel coated can
MOUNTAIN BIKE FOR SALE: I built it with the intention of heavy duty off road self supported touring. Built in the winter of 2005 with all new parts except for the disc wheels, it has less than 75 miles on it. With the addition of the Nitto Albatross handle bar it changed that heavy duty concept some. Frame: 1999 19.5 Trek 930 singketrack Triple –Butted Co-Moly Fork: 2005 Marzocchi EXR Pro 105mm suspension Headset: Aheadset Crank & Rings: Triple 48-36-26 Shimano Deore M5105 B/B: UN53 Square Pedals: Chain: 9 speed Scram 970 Cassette: 11-34 XT F/D: Deore Rear Der: XT (long cage) Shifters: Dura-Ace bar end 9 speed Handlebar: Nitto Albatross 56cm CrMo Stem: Ritchy Pro Adjustable 26.0 – 100mm Grips: Cork Brakes: Avid BB Road Mechanicals & 160 mm Avid rotor Brake Levers: Tektro Wheels: Mavic 36 spoke F219 Disc with XT hubs Tires: Conti Top Touring 2000 Saddle: Brooks B.67 Saddle Seatpost: Thompson Fenders: SKS Rear Disc Brake Tab: Welded on by George Reynolds (Fat City) Selling price: 800.00 (not including rack) plus actual shipping. E-Mail: LKay128843@Aol.Com
$50 buys this Trek Folding Bike Bag
For a short time Trek sold folding bikes. They no longer have folding bikes for sale, but they do have bags left over. I have an attractive offer for you. You can have a Trek Folding Bike Bag for $50. That price is much less than Trek sold the bags for originally and is less than the cost of a Dahon El Bolso bags priced at $59. The design of the bag is another plus. The bike sits in what I will call a tray. It is easy to simply set the folded bike on the tray. Then you slip the bag over the top and click the two parts together. The bag is large and I believe that even folding bikes which have handlebars that swing to the outside of the folded frame like the Dahon Speed Pro will fit into this bag. The bag also features storage pockets and extra straps for attaching things like helmets. There is also a nice area of padding on the side of the bag to cushion you from the bike. The $50 price is at the store. We will gladly ship this bag to you for the $50 and the cost of UPS to your door. How many would you like?
trek bike frames for sale
picture frames / photo frames: The Resource Revival team of gifted artisans in Mosier Oregon make an amazing range of funky household items from tons literally of recycled bicycle parts. Each month they collect 3000 pounds of used parts drawing from 150 bike shops in 17 states. The pieces that still have life in them are donated to a local non-profit group that teaches bicycle repair to children. The ones that are beyond repair are cleaned polished and made into cool things like this bike chain picture frame. Back easel for tabletop display. Glare resistant glass lens. You can hardly tell it is made of recycled material - but love that it is