CHICAGO BIKE BLOG. TOWNIE BIKE REVIEW.
Chicago Bike Blog
- Michigan: a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card
- largest city in Illinois; a bustling Great Lakes port that extends 26 miles along the southwestern shoreline of Lake Michigan
- Chicago ( or ) is the largest city in both Illinois and the Midwest, and the third most populous city in the United States, with over 2.8 million residents. Its metropolitan area, commonly named "Chicagoland," is the 26th most populous in the world, home to an estimated 9.
- A city in northeastern Illinois, on Lake Michigan; pop. 2,896,016. Chicago developed during the 19th century as a major grain market and food-processing center
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- bicycle: ride a bicycle
- motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal
- web log: a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; "postings on a blog are usually in chronological order"
- Add new material to or regularly update a blog
- (blogger) a person who keeps and updates a blog
A really cool bike rack to park your bike in Downtown Chicago, not bad uh? These racks not only are functional for securely parking your bikes, but they also have a nice aesthetic. They almost look like a piece of art, perfect for trendy Downtown Chicago.
guy on bike
I wanted to get a better picture of this guy's hot Bianchi bike but he got away!