All bicycle brands - Road racing bike.
All Bicycle Brands
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- ride a bicycle
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- (brand) a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- Describe (someone or something) as something bad or shameful
- Mark indelibly
- (brand) trade name: a name given to a product or service
- (brand) burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals
- Mark (an animal, formerly a criminal or slave) with a branding iron
all bicycle brands - White Lightning
White Lightning Epic Ride All Conditions Light Bicycle Chain Lube, 4-Ounce Drip Squeeze Bottle
A Light Bodied Synthetic Lubricant. Extreme Durability, Smooth Shifting & Quiet Riding – In All Riding Conditions Epic Ride is an excellent all-conditions bicycle lubricant that satisfies the demands of road and off-road cyclists. Because Epic Ride is uniquely formulated with non-petroleum based synthetic oils, it provides long haul durability without the excessive grime build-up common with conventional synthetic and non-synthetic wet-style lubricants. This unique technology was awarded a patent in 1999. Epic Ride is a “lube-and-go” product, so no chain preparation or dry-time is required. Just apply and you’re off!
Brand New 2010 Trek 520
"Buckley" - My 48cm Trek 520 - looks a little different now. Rack failed at approx 150 miles with 25 lbs. of groceries (rated for 50 lbs.) Caused mass damage - Trek promised to cover it and give me a new helmet to boot. I'll update on his (Buckley's) progress.
Dutch Bicycle History: Eerekruis Rijwielen
1917 Bike advertisement. Once The Netherlands had dozens of real bicycle factories, and hundreds of bicycle brands. But not all bicycle manufacturers registered their brand name. 'Eerekruis' is one of those brands. 'Dutch-made' 'Driving lightly' & 'Durable' 0060