RINGTONES LOGOS : FREE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 RINGTONES : CUSTOM SMS RINGTONES
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- The Word of God, or principle of divine reason and creative order, identified in the Gospel of John with the second person of the Trinity incarnate in Jesus Christ
- (in Jungian psychology) The principle of reason and judgment, associated with the animus
- (logo) a company emblem or device
- Son: the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus)
- LOGOS cards is a collectible card game developed for Second Life. The game was first conceptualized by Florian Kraner in 2008. Development began in earnest early 2009 with the addition of Darien Caldwell to the creative team. The full game was released on July 1, 2010.
ringtones logos - Los Logos
Los Logos 4 (v. 4)
Los Logos 4 is the latest addition to Gestalten s line of books on contemporary
logo design. This compendium provides an authoritative overview of current
developments and advances in logo design, one of the most prestigious of creative
disciplines which represent the essential visual identity of brands, companies
and their philosophies.
At over 500 pages, Los Logos 4 is the largest volume to date, showcasing
a collection of contemporary logo design by bourgeoning design talent and
once again offering an essential resource for all designers. This state-of-the-art
visual encyclopaedia provides a quality selection of over 5,000 examples of stylistic
approaches by designers from around the globe. Fully indexed and structured
thematically, the book draws connections between the applications and
the fields for which they were intended.
Los Logos 4 is the perfect companion to the Logos series and an unparalleled
publication on contemporary logo design. The series has proved to be a precursor
to styles and trends in logo design and highlighted the increased relevance and
importance of the logo in the 21st Century.
Palm screens, Haiku icons
One more upload for the Palm customization "project", as I've only recently found out how to make screenshots on the Pre... The icons used are creations from Stippi, from Zumi (thanks guys!), maybe some from other people (thanks unknowns!), and from myself. Check out the notes for some additional remarks. I really like webOS on this phone, it has the Palm quality UI and ease of use that I know from their PDA's. The card metaphor works very well on it. Just wondering how webOS will feel/function on non-touch devices, as it's supposed to be available for PC's in 2012 (or so I've read). If that works and the quality/consistency of the UI is still as good (in the hands of HP) by that time, I will kiss any other OS goodbye (after some serious icon customization of course...). Update August 18th.: Sigh...HP has today dumped their webOS hardware, and it's uncertain if webOS can continue with them or elsewhere. Well, I was already hardened as an ex-BeOS user and always felt happy to have solely the nice Palm logo visible on my phone's hardware and software, rather than the (ugly) HP one. So now there's nothing reminding me of that bunch of amateurs. It's just that there's no attractive OS to choose from when buying a new PC...let's hope my present one will last until there is one; ideally an integer webOS continuation by some hardware manufacturer -with brains.
The Brands of Grand Theft Auto IV
I was checking out the Rockstar Social Club, and was amazed at the sheer number of brands that exist in Liberty City (shown here in avatar form). Truly epic, and one of the reasons GTA continues to be the best in the sandbox genre.
Diverse logos from around the world
Everybody knows that the logo is a key branding element. A good one can glamorize just about anything, so it comes as no surprise that logo design is a crucial step in the development of a product or service. Each volume in the Logo Design series brings together diverse logos from around the world, organized into chapters by theme, such as creative industry, events, fashion, media, music, retailers, and service. A full index lists each logo’s company, designer, and designer’s website. Also included is a case study section, concentrating on logo application and development.
Anyone who’s interested in design will appreciate this diverse compendium of visual ideas, and creative professionals will covet TASCHEN's Logo Design books. As scientist Linus Pauling once said, “In order to come up with one good idea, you must have lots of ideas.”
Volume 3 features include: an interview with H5, the makers of 2010 Oscar winner Logorama, Neville Brody's Research Studios on the redesign of Music for Youth, Sasha Vidakovic on the new identity for Victoria Beckham, leading Canadian design studio Concrete on the launch of SUPER cosmetics, British studio KentLyons on Jarman film award, HB Design from Argentina on the country's 200th anniversary logo, and Helmut Langer on universal identities.