History of AMS   

In Hawaiian, "Aliamanu" means the resting place of the birds. Founded in 1958, our school is located on a 15 acre parcel of land formerly belonging to the US Navy. It is set in a geographical depression, possibly the center of an ancient volcano. The majority of AMS students are military dependents, a very mobile and diverse group. This offers students and opportunity to learn about and accept different cultures.