Some Pictures12 (more to come)
If you would like to suggest a talk please e-mail the title/abstract (TeX file) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The REGISTRATION is closed.
We have pre-booked limited amount of en-suite rooms from 26 August to 30 August 2012 (4 nights) at Queen's Elms Village
http://www.stayatqueens.com/sites/StayAtQueens/ProspectiveStudents/Accommodation/ElmsVillage. This is a student accommodation, normally used for conferences, close to the Mathematical department, where the conference will take place. Should you wish to use this option, you can pay for it when register.
It is still possible to register after the deadline, but the accommodation option is no longer available.
There are number of BBs available for booking (with free cancellation) near the University via the www.booking.com,
another option is the IBIS hotel near Queen's, bookings there can be made via the website:
The workshop will focus on recent developments and classical ideas in the interplay between structural properties of algebras,
Topics of our attention include, but are not limited to the following:
* Algebras given by relations (including quadratic algebras)
* Combinatorics of defining relations, particularly combinatorics and dynamics of words; semigroups and semigroup algebras;
* Properties of various generating series associated to rings, Hilbert series, growth, combinatorics of primes;
* Representation spaces, dynamics of Gl_n action; Deformation theory;
* Homological properties, properties of the Koszul complex;
* operads, props;
* Novikov structures and pre-Lie algebras, Leibnitz algebras, ternary algebras, etc.;
* Poisson structures;
* cluster algebras;
* Operator algebras and semigroup actions on Banach spaces, their (infinite-dimensional) dynamics.
* Computational aspects of the above, in particular, related to the Groebner bases theory
The program of the workshop will include an introductory lectures on Quantum Error Correcting Codes
due to Professor Tony Dorlas (Dublin Institute of Advanced Studies).
Program is available to download at the bottom of the page
ABSTRACTS are available to download at the bottom of the page
List of participants is available to download at the bottom of the page
At the conference venue (room 01.006, David Bates Building) blackboards, digital projector connected to computer
and laptop, and overhead projector are available.
We are grateful for the support of the London Mathematical Society
Natalia Iyudu: email@example.com
Stanislav Shkarin: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARXIV MAT www.arxiv.org
Erwin Schroedinger Institute http://www.esi.ac.at/about/TheESI.html
Kavli Prize in Astrophysics Nanoscience and Neuroscience http://www.kavliprize.no/seksjon/vis.html?tid=54626
Current LIST of PARTICIPANTS and ABSTRACTS can be downloaded here: