- Varieties, their fibrations and automorphisms in mathematical physics and arithmetic geometry,
AMS Sectional Meeting, November 2016,
Organizers: J. Dillies, E. Lakuriqi, T. Shaska
- Higher Genus Curves and Fibrations of Higher Genus Curves in Mathematical Physics and Arithmetic Geometry,
AMS Special Session 2016 Joint Mathematics Meetings
January 4-6, 2016
Organizers: A. Malmendier, T. Shaska
Organizers: E. Previato, L. Beshaj:
- Arithmetic of hyperelliptic curves, AMS Special Session,
Organizer: T. Shaska
East Lansing, March 13-15, 2015.
- NATO Advanced Study Institute: Hyperelliptic Curve Cryptography
Organizers: T. Shaska, E. Zhupa, L. Beshaj
Venue: Ohrid, Macedonia
August 25-September 5, 2014, Ohrid, Macedonia
- ACA 2014 Special Session: Arithmetic Geometry
Organizer: L. Beshaj, T. Shaska
July 9-12, 2014, New York
- Arithmetic of algebraic curves,
Organizer: L. Beshaj, A. Mandlemeier, C. Shor
March 21-23, 2014
Iowa, April 2013
- NATO Advanced Study Institute: The arithmetic of hyperelliptic curves, Aug. 25 - Sep. 5, 2014, Ohrid, Macedonia.
- Special session on the Arithmetic of Algebraic Curves, ACA 2013, Malaga, Spain
- MCAG 2012, Oakland University, May 13-14, 2013 (supported by NSA)
- ECCAD, East Coast Computer Algebra Day, Oakland University, May 2012 (supported by NSA)
- Special Session on Computational Algebraic Geometry, Tampa, Florida, March 2012
- AMS Special Session on Computational Algebraic and Analytic Geometry for Low-dimensional Varieties, New Orleans AMS National Meeting, January 5-8, 2011.
- ACA 2010, Vlora, Albania, June 2010 (supported by the Ministry of Sciences in Albania)
- AMS Special Session on Computational Algebraic and Analytic Geometry for Low-dimensional Varieties, Washington DC, January 5-8, 2009.
- NATO Advanced Study Institute: New Challenges in Digital Communications, Vlora, Albania, April 28 - May 9, 2008, (supported by NATO)
- Conference on algebra, coding theory, and cryptography, May 26-27, 2007, Vlora, Albania.
- ACA 07, Applications of Computer Algebra, July 19-22, 2007, Oakland, Michigan. (supported by NSF and NSA)
- Special session, AMS annual meeting: Computational Algebraic and Analytic Geometry, New Orleans, January 5-8, 2007.
- Special Session: Coding theory and cryptography, ACA 2006, Varna, Bulgaria, June 26-29.
- Conference on Computational Aspects of Algebraic Curves, University of Idaho, May 26-28, 2005 (supported by NSA)
- Special session, AMS annual meeting: Algorithmic Algebraic and Analytic Geometry, Atlanta, January 7-8, 2005.
- Computational Aspects of Algebraic Curves, ACA 2004.
- Computational Aspects of Algebraic Curves, ACA 2003, Raleigh, NC State