LION STUFFED TOYS. FREE WOOD TOYS PLANS.
Lion Stuffed Toys
- Fill (a receptacle or space) tightly with something
- filled with something; "a stuffed turkey"
- Force or cram (something) tightly into a receptacle or space
- Hastily or clumsily push (something) into a space
- crammed with food; "a full stomach"; "I feel stuffed"
- (stuffing) a mixture of seasoned ingredients used to stuff meats and vegetables
- The zodiacal sign or constellation Leo
- a celebrity who is lionized (much sought after)
- A brave or strong person
- large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male
- Leo: (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Leo
- A large tawny-colored cat that lives in prides, found in Africa and northwestern India. The male has a flowing shaggy mane and takes little part in hunting, which is done cooperatively by the females
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
Another stuffed creation, made by hand. This one for a coworker. Instead of fiberfill or the like, I used scraps of fabric to stuff this guy.
A crocheted lion made for a christmas craft fair. Unfortunately I got to take him back home with me, but maybe he will find a new home soon :)
Similar posts: top rated toddler toysnew learning toysplush toys dogchewing toys for childrenhot toys batman dark knighthot toys vasquezkids construction toysspongebob toys and gamesin my kitchen by alex toys2011 hottest toys for christmas