I prefer to keep things as simple as possible:
- I use Krause 2008 and 2010 for my listings
- I'll trade most common coins on a 1:1 basis for coins of generally similar values
- Anything I will not trade as 1:1, I've tried to mark with an * in the comment field - negotiable.
- Coins with a catalog value of more than $1.00US will need to have an appropriately valued trade.
- Almost all coins come from circulation. Condition of the coins is what you'd expect to find in circulation, with the best possible grade that I could find. Some are straight from the banks and are uncirculated. I'll always send the best that I have on hand. If you're very concerned about the condition of a specific coin or two - just ask.
- If I am in the middle of a trade it is possible that it will not yet be reflected on the website - I'll let you know as soon as possible if you request a coin that is reserved.
- If anything above is not clear - just ask.
- If we have not traded before, please either send me links where I can find your name on "good trader" lists or send your coins first.