Carpets store - Carpet mo - Buying carpet tiles.
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- (carpet) cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- (carpeting) rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
Fes Fez Tannery "Decorative Doors" "Bab Filala" "Carpet Store" Dinner
I almost got hit by a bus trying to take this photo. Taken with a Nikon F2.
Related topics: carpet cleaning madras oregoncarpet baltimore mdmake cotton rag rugsred carpet inn warren padecorative kitchen rugsdisney pixar cars play rugcarpet grass plantingwool rug yarn