OASIS BEACH HOTEL : LAVENDER INN NAPA : LOCAL HOTELS MOTELS.
Oasis Beach Hotel
- The Beach Hotel was a seasonal resort in Galveston, Texas. It was built in 1882 by architect Nicholas Clayton, at a price of US$260,000 (US$ in today's terms) to cater to vacationers. Owned by William H. Sinclair, the hotel opened on July 4, 1883 and was destroyed by a mysterious fire in 1898.
- The Beach Hotel is an historic de-licensed pub in the inner west Sydney suburb of Rozelle, above White Bay. It is currently a private residence after having been in a long state of abandonment.
- haven: a shelter serving as a place of safety or sanctuary
- A pleasant or peaceful area or period in the midst of a difficult, troubled, or hectic place or situation
- a fertile tract in a desert (where the water table approaches the surface)
- A fertile spot in a desert where water is found
- In geography, an oasis (plural: oases) or cienega (southwestern United States) is an isolated area of vegetation in a desert, typically surrounding a spring or similar water source. Oases also provide habitat for animals and even humans if the area is big enough.
- A type of rigid foam into which the stems of flowers can be secured in flower arranging
Oasis Beach Hotel, Dubai Marina
This hotel in Dubai Marina is being demolished only after a few years of its existence. Rumours have it that the new structure will be the tallest hotel tower in the world. Another superlative for Dubai!
Oasis Hotel in Doha, Qatar.
Only recently demolished this was a popular hotel in its day, with its neighbour the Gulf Hotel, now the Doha Marriott. I remember using the Beach Club there.
Related topics: home inn chinatango hotel buenos airesluxury accommodation wanakathe otter inn montereyhotel festival cannesroyal rochebrune hotel megevemeet me at the hotel motel lyricsshilo inn nampa suites