ELECTRONICS CLEANING WIPES. CLEAN LAMINATE FLOORS. HOW TO CLEAN HORSE BRUSHES
Electronics Cleaning Wipes
- Circuits or devices using transistors, microchips, and other components
- Electronics is the branch of science and technology which makes use of the controlled motion of electrons through different media and vacuum. The ability to control electron flow is usually applied to information handling or device control.
- The branch of physics and technology concerned with the design of circuits using transistors and microchips, and with the behavior and movement of electrons in a semiconductor, conductor, vacuum, or gas
- the branch of physics that deals with the emission and effects of electrons and with the use of electronic devices
- (electronic) of or relating to electronics; concerned with or using devices that operate on principles governing the behavior of electrons; "electronic devices"
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Clean (something) by rubbing it against a surface
- (wipe) rub: the act of rubbing or wiping; "he gave the hood a quick rub"
- (Wipe (transition)) In film editing, a wipe is a gradual spatial transition from one image to another. One image is replaced by another with a distinct edge that forms a shape. A simple edge, an expanding circle, or the turning of a page are all examples.
- Clean or dry (something) by rubbing its surface with a cloth, a piece of paper, or one's hand
- Remove (dirt or moisture) from something by rubbing its surface with a cloth, a piece of paper, or one's hand
- (wipe) rub with a circular motion; "wipe the blackboard"; "He passed his hands over the soft cloth"
WPB Shredding and E-Recycling May 2011
This month, in partnership with Ann M. Nolan State Farm Insurance, WPB offered FREE paper shredding and electronics recycling on May 14. All donated computers and electronics were wiped clean of their hard drives, refurbished, and donated to elementary schools or recycled responsibly. At this event, over 1 ton of paper was shredded and recycled, and an entire van full of vintage electronics were collected!
Somewhere Dalhenzean Farm House
This photograph shows the affects of ambient moisture on electronic and optical devices. The lens of the camera (Nikon) was wiped clean before the “shot” however the inside of the lens (inside the camera) was still covered in moisture. This could only be cleared using blow dryer. Please search "Tags" for further information.
Related topics: how to clean your driving recordroom cleaning musicnew car cleaningcleaning tile showerhow to clean gold teethpistol cleaning supplieshow to clean burnt potshow to clean fabric car seats