Modes of transportation to/from Austria and within it.
Here is the link to the online shop (link
), where a ticket can be purchased for the Vienna city transport system.
SMS-based payments are getting very popular in Europe. Paybox is a service that offers paying for city transport tickets via SMS (link
) in Vienna.
- Airport to City Center, Wien Info (link)
- Vienna Airport (link)
- Croatian Airlines (link)
- Austrian (link)
- German Wings (link) flies to/from Vienna
- Jat Airways
The use of winter tires is mandatory when driving in Austria (1 November - 15 April in snowy or icy road conditions).
- Bus Lines, Wiener Linie (link)
- Blaguss (link)
- Vienna, European Rail Guide (link)
- OEBB (link)
- Vienna Metro, unofficial pages (link) - great info in English
- Vienna Underground, (link) - map overlay on Google Maps
- U-bahn, Wikipedia (link) - Wikipedia article
- Wiener Untergrund (link) - official site
- VOR (link) - tickets
- From Airport to City Centre by Train (link)
- Tickets, Wiener Lokalbahnen (link)