Small wedding favor bags. Craft ideas for wedding favors
Small Wedding Favor Bags
- Wedding favors are small gifts given as a gesture of appreciation or gratitude to guests from the bride and groom during a wedding ceremony or a wedding reception.
- the slender part of the back
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- on a small scale; "think small"
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- Put (something) in a bag
- (of a hunter) Succeed in killing or catching an animal
- (bag) capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
- Succeed in securing (something)
- (bag) a flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
- (bag) hang loosely, like an empty bag
"Small" - Winter View Exhibit
My submission for the illustration friday topic "small" This is acrylic on illustration board. It's a little cropped because it's too long for my scanner.
Small Tortoiseshell (Aglais urticae)
Small Tortoiseshell (Aglais urticae) on creeping thistle (Cirsium arvense).