Gala Announcement and Additional Information
Post date: Mar 13, 2015 3:01:43 PM
The days are winding down as our 8th Annual Gala approaches. We’re very excited for this year’s event as well as a very special announcement!! You’re not going to want to miss it!
Registrations must be received by Monday, March 16th. If you haven’t RSVP’d yet, please contact Sherry Cook at 319-533-1314 or email@example.com.
We’re happy to announce this year’s Live Auction Items!!
● Cider Press
● 8 First Row Graduation Seats and 2 Reserved Parking Spots
● 8 Second Row Graduation Seats and 1 Reserved Parking Spot
● Outdoor Fountain Including Cover, Delivery and Set Up
● 2 – ½ Hogs
● Guided Morel Mushroom Hunt for 2 and Crappie Fry for 10 Including Two Hand Carved Walking Sticks
● 50th Anniversary Ruger 10/22 Semi-Automatic .22 Caliber Rifle Including Scope, Case and 500 Rounds of Ammunition
● Disney Vacation Package
● Kernel’s Suite for 20 and First Pitch at September Game
● Youth Turkey Hunt
● Booster Club Signage
We have over 200 Silent Auction Items and this year we will have a very sweet Border Collie PUPPY anxious to meet its new owners. Special thanks to Betty and Larry McBurney who will bring this adorable female 4 week old puppy for you to meet and decide if it’s yours to bring into your home. The puppy will need to go back home with its Mom which will allow you to get your home ready for your new addition. Additional details will be available that evening for you.
Unfortunately, we are unable to take additional auction items for the Gala but have other events planned throughout the year that we would be happy to use your donation for.
There is a track meet that evening so for those who are unable to come until later, we will not be closing the Silent Auction Tables until 8:30, 9:15 & 9:30. Dinner will be served at 7:00.
Hurry! Get your reservations made NOW!!!! See you there!