List of Projects:
- Silicon based MEMS sensor/actuator design using standard processes.
- MEMS High frequency microresonator layout design and interfacing.
- Modeling, simulation and optimization Microdevices.
- Fabrication of MEMS sensors in clean room facilities.(Lithography, CVD, DRIE, etc...).
- Design and modeling of polymer based biomedical devices (Microtweezers for cytomechanics applications).
- Semiconductor electronics device fabrication.
- Process development for custom shape deep etching of silicon.
- Non-invasive drug delivery microdevice development.
Hajhashemi, A. Amini and B. Bahreyni, "A micromechanical bandpass
filter with adjustable pass band and bidirectional control of center
frequency", Journal of sensors and actuators A .
and B.Bahreyni, "Piezoelectric Strain Measurement for Low Power
Microsensor Applications" ASME 2010 , Nov.2010, Vancouver, Canada.
A.Amini, B.Bahreyni, "Temperature-stable differential micro-resonators for timing application "ASME 2010 , Nov.2010, Vancouver, Canada.
M.Mehran, A.Amini, A.Vali, S.Mohajerzadeh, M.Fahipour, "Formation of
three-dimensional and nanowall structures on silicon using a
hydrogen-assisted high aspect ratio etching" Journal of Vacuum Science
and Technology B , vol.28, Issue.6 , pp.1125-1132
J.Naghsh-Nilchi, A.Amini, A.Vali, M.Mehran and S.Mohajerzadeh
“3-dimentional etching of silicon substrates using a modified deep reactive ion etching technique”, MME2010, Sep 2010, Enschede, The
- S.Azimi, S.Mohajerzadeh, A.Amini, A.Vali., M.Mehran.Realization
of Three-Dimensional Micro and Nano-Structures on Silicon Substrates ,
Journal of Scientia Iranica , Transaction F: Nanotechnology, Vol. 17,
No. 2, pp. 113-121, December 2010