COMPARE HOTEL ROOMS : HOTEL VISTA MAR BOCAS DEL TORO : BELLA VISTA HOTEL MALTA
Compare Hotel Rooms
- (Hotel Room) Hotel Room is a three episode 1993 HBO television series produced by David Lynch (who directed two of them). Each drama takes place in the same New York City hotel room (number 603 of the Railroad Hotel) at different times (1969, 1992, and 1936, respectively).
- (hotel room) a bedroom (usually with bath) in a hotel
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- Draw an analogy between one thing and (another) for the purposes of explanation or clarification
- examine and note the similarities or differences of; "John compared his haircut to his friend's"; "We compared notes after we had both seen the movie"
- Estimate, measure, or note the similarity or dissimilarity between
- be comparable; "This car does not compare with our line of Mercedes"
- Point out the resemblances to; liken to
- comparison: qualities that are comparable; "no comparison between the two books"; "beyond compare"
Yotsuba & Hotel Rooms
Went to Adelaide over the weekend for my sister's wedding and stayed in a fancy hotel. I'm not a hotel person usually, normally I'd crash on the floor at my sister's place but we were there for her wedding and she already had a full house, my mom did too, so I figured I'd get a hotel room so I can keep out of everyone's way then I figured "fuck it, I have the money so I might as well stay somewhere nice" so I stayed at the Stamford Plaza and although I don't have much to compare it to I thought it was very, very nice. When I checked in I was offered to "upgrade my view" for an extra $25/night but I declined as I was hoping for a view down the secret places behind the building and I wasn't disappointed, I could see right down into the alley below and across the rooftops adjacent. Loved it. Yotuba came along but I was reluctant to bring one of my daughters because I was going to be spending a lot of time with extended family and my mom doesn't like my dolls. Or doesn't like that I like dolls. Normally it wouldn't matter to me but the weekend was already going to be full on so I was determined to play the good son, no one needs me stirring my bullshit to all the crap they already had to deal with for the wedding. If I manage to get back for Christmas, however... that'll be a different story. >;)
The first thing I did when I woke up in my hotel room was to pull the blinds.